Cover Product Size: Approx. 17*3.5CM
Cover Product Size: Approx. 30*3.5CM
Product Thickness: Approx. 3CM
Leather Thickness: 1.4~1.6MM
Epithelium: Italian vegetable tanned leather top layer
Picture leather dye: pure black
Picture line color: linen line / peach red (can be customized)
Selling a 1.7cm wide pen case, please consider the size of your pen, and avoid too much capacity to create too much space.
bought a beloved pen and often took him out but worried about getting hurt? Give your beloved child a safe home!
specially made for 1.7CM mold making, leather is 1.6mm high thickness The hardness of vegetable tanned leather is made, the difficulty of shaping is increased, but the hardness of the finished product is better, so that the whole pen can be safely protected!
Italian leather palm card
Italian vegetable tanned skin association Ponte Ponte Ponte a Egola Leatherworking Association.
was formed in 1994 by 11 tanneries in Tuscany. These factories restored the ancient “planting skin” technology in Italy and applied these technologies to the current production process.
Vegetable Skin Association regulates, holds and guarantees the quality of vegetable tanned skin produced in Tuscany and authorizes its quality trademark: "Vegetable-Tanned Leather of Tuscany" ).
Each leather has an association's certification card, which guarantees that all processes are free of any chemicals and is made in a traditional vegetable tannic acid vegetable tanned manner, while requiring quality and meeting the strict standards of the association.
Leather made from vegetable tanning agents, which does not contain harmful substances, is a green leather that can be used in direct contact with the skin and is highly durable.
vegetable tanned leather has firm structure, small elongation and good formability. It has strong water absorption, high plasticity and easy shaping. It is very suitable for engraving and leather molding, and has a caramel color characteristic with time.
Unique treatment of leather edges:
color of the leather will result in uneven dyeing due to wear and tear, in order to maintain the color stability of the leather edge. The leather edge itself is not colored, and the original leather color will be lightly colored, which will gradually change to be waxy color due to the use time.
Hand dyed color example:
Italian flat dye: It is flat coated with Italian phoenix dye, and the color is saturated and stable. It doesn't look like a variety of changes by hand, and the characteristics are low-key and steady.
-dyed dyeing: It uses environmentally-friendly gold-containing dyes to make rare traditional dyeing. It can customize a variety of exclusive colors - wood grain, monochrome, gradient..., leather grain appears but the leather surface is stable. , single color order will not be too monotonous. Special processing combined with Japanese oil dyeing, the color is more translucent and saturated, the oil dyeing itself can also add grease to the leather parts, so that the leather parts will be more durable and the color will be more stable and natural.
is a line of double-handed cross stitching, also known as saddle/Hermes sewing. The traditional saddle is made of leather double-hand stitching, which is durable in the violent field. , showing stable quality.
1. The strength of the hand stitching material is much stronger than that of the sewing thread, especially the twine or cotton twine, which are all difficult to break.
2. In the case of thicker leather, the hand stitching can achieve a beautiful needle stitch.
3. In the case of a broken wire, the double-handed hand sewing will not have the disadvantage of being like a sewing machine.
4. At the beginning and end of the suture, there is no disadvantage that the sewing thread of the machine is wrinkled.
This studio uses double-sided oblique stitching: the front and back sides are slashed, and the stitching is more beautiful.
The English font is specially made for this studio. It is free for 10 words.
font is capitalized to a height of about 0.8CM.
1. Leather skins may have slight natural skin damage, wrinkles, texture differences, etc. It is normal, and will try to pick the most traceless parts to make.
2. The photo group is shot with yellow light and white light. Hand-dyeing and coloring have different feelings at different color temperatures, which is also a feature.
3. It is normal for vegetable tanned leather to become darker because each person uses it differently.
4. Each of the hand-dyed products will have a slight difference in the leather area and texture. Sometimes the dye stain on the back of the skin is normal and will try to avoid sputum.
5. The leather back is hand-polished with the traditional craft back treatment. Because the leather hair follicles have different shades on the back, it is normal.
6. Leather is banned from organic solvents such as alcohol, which can cause problems such as leather color loss.
7. If there are accessories in the photo, there are no accessories in the finished product.
it is a guest product, unless it is wrong because the thread color/custom color/font printing is wrong, the consumer protection law is not applicable to the seventeenth day of the hesitation period, please confirm your needs before placing an order. Do not return it! Please be considerate for high cost production! Thank you!
use and maintain:
1. CARAT leather special maintenance wax maintenance will be used before shipment. It is recommended to apply oil at least once every 3 months.
2. Leather is most afraid of moisture, and it should be protected from moisture and water during use.
3. If the leather is accidentally contaminated with water, dry it as soon as possible and blow it dry with cold air. Do not use hot air to prevent the grease from losing quickly.
4. When the leather goods are not used for a period of time, please put them in a ventilated place. Do not use plastic bags to seal the bags for collection.
5. Each leather maintenance oil formula is different. Please wipe the corners of the leather with leather oil to see if there is any color loss. If there is no problem, then take care of the whole leather.